2021 Branson Events
Branson Special Events of Spring, Summer, Fall and Christmas
In addition to the hundreds of Branson entertainment options, Branson has a variety of special events slated every year! 2021 is no different with events in every season at Silver Dollar City, the Branson Landing, Sports Complexes as well as holiday events including Christmas, Independence Day, Memorial Day and many more! Below, you’ll find events listed by season and venue throughout the year. The Barrington Hotel’s convenient location allows ease of access to events at Silver Dollar City, Sight & Sound Theatre, the Mansion and more
2021 Spring Events:
1. Spring Break - March 20th: Students and Spring visitors will enjoy the 2021 openings of many shows, attractions and fun during Branson’s Spring Break weeks in late March.
2. Spring Ride Days at SDC - March 24-28 | April 1-3, 8-11, 15-16: Featuring over 40 rides & attractions including record-setting roller coasters, Silver Dollar City’s Spring Ride Days gives guests access to all the great rides during Spring Break.
3. Street Fest at SDC - April 15 - May 2 - Experience the entertaining sounds and delicious flavors as well as witness the demonstrations and artisans that make SDC one of the 10 Best Theme Parks in the world!
4. Branson Music Festival - April 16th - 17th: A great way to see the best of Branson entertainment, the Branson Music Festival is hosting its 8th Annual event in 2021. See over 2 dozen of your favorite Branson performers all on one stage over the course of 2 days at the Clay Cooper Theatre!
5. Branson Collector Car Auction - April 16th - 17th: For decades, the Branson Collector Car Auction offers buyers and sellers the opportunity to learn, browse, bid and sell collectible automobiles.
6. Bluegrass & BBQ at SDC - May 14 - 31: 14 days of mouth-watering bbq meet the world’s best bluegrass artists and bands culminating in the most popular Branson springtime event!
7. Memorial Weekend - May 28th - 31st: Memorial Weekend is a very busy time in Branson as travelers converge to remember and honor veterans and active duty military and celebrate the official kickoff of Summer in Branson!
1. Summer Concert Series at SDC - June 4-5 & 11-12: Echo Hollow Amphitheater will host classic rock ’n’ roll tributes as well as gospel and praise bands. Admission is free with paid park entrance.
2. Star-Spangled Summer - June 12 - July 25: Enjoy an All-American Summer with those you love with delicious meals, desserts and rides galore!
3. USSSA 9U/10U/12B Branson National Championships - June 28 - July 3: Branson National Championships will take place on June 28th - July 3rd featuring teams from across the Midwest all vying for a National Title in 9U/10A/10B/12B age brackets.
4. Independence Day Fireworks Celebrations - July 2 - 4: Branson is aglow with fireworks displays all weekend long with large displays at the Branson Landing (July 3), Table Rock Lake Chamber of Commerce (July 2), Chateau on the Lake (July 4), Hollister (July 4) and Rockaway Beach (July 4).
5. Moonlight Madness at SDC - July 24 - August 8: 12 hours of SDC fun with the park open from 9:30AM - 10PM including all the best rides!
1. Southern Gospel Picnic at SDC - August 27 - September 6: Silver Dollar City's festival season continues as the Southern Gospel Picnic brings the country's top gospel artists for 11 nights along with mouth-watering food options throughout the park.
2. Shepherd of the Hills Fall Craft Festival - September 10 - 12: Visit dozens of craft vendors and the craftsmanship during the 3 day event at Shepherd of the Hills. Entry fee covers a self-guided tour through the Historic farm and Lil’ Pete’s Kid’s Playland, Petting Zoo, Mini Golf and Bounce Houses.
3. Country Music Weekend at SDC - September 10th - 12th & 17th - 19th: Six days of some fo the best up & coming country music stars and bands along with headliners such as Colin Raye and Blackhawk at the Echo Hollow Amphitheatre.
4. Autumn Daze Arts, Crafts & Music Festival - September 16 - 18: Featuring homemade crafts, food, live music and more with the areas best artisans and craftsmen and women, Autumn Daze takes place in Downtown Branson.
5. Harvest Festival & Pumpkins in the City at SDC - September 24th - October 30th: SDC's ever-popular fall festival, Harvest Fest, brings the nation's top craftsmen with their skills on display each week of the fall event. In addition, Pumpkins in the City will illuminate the park with thousands of carved pumpkins & displays adorn throughout.
1. An Olde Time Christmas at SDC - November 6th - December 30th: Celebrate the holidays at Branson’s most popular event and one of the world’s most popular Christmas events with 6 million lights, daily parade, light shows, food, over 30 live shows and much more!
2. US Open National Bass Fishing Amateur Team Championship - November 19th - 21st: Benefitting Bass Pro conservation efforts, the US Open Nat'l Bass Fishing Amateur Team Championship Tournament offers the largest winnings of any fishing tournament in existence with over $4 million is prizes and money. Don't miss this 3 days of angling excitement on Table Rock Lake starting Nov. 19th!
3. Branson Adoration Parade - December 5 @ 5PM: The nation’s largest non-commercial Christmas Parade can be seen in Downtown Branson following the Adoration lighting on Mount Branson.
4. New Year’s Eve Celebrations - December 31: With so many News Years Eve shows, deciding on who to see will be the hardest decision as you ring in 2022!
For many reasons, the Barrington Hotel is Branson’s best group hotel and lodging experience. With 145 Spacious Double-Queen rooms with interior entrances so your motorcoach, sports team, performance group, church trip, family or military reunion will feel safe and secure during your stay. Upon arrival, guests will enter the lobby under the porte-cochere and into our smoke and pet-free property. After check-in, you and your group will have elevator access to and from your rooms, indoor pool and hot tub, laundry, meeting and hospitality rooms.
What Else Does Branson’s Best Group Hotel Have to Offer?
There’s so much to see and do in Branson, Missouri that staying in a good location will lessen time spent traveling to your show, attraction, restaurant or shopping destination. The Barrington Hotel is in walking distance to The Mansion and Sight & Sound Theatres, groceries, restaurants, shopping, mini-golf and more. In addition, we offer free-wifi throughout the hotel, a business center with computer access and handicap accessible rooms to give you all the accommodations and comforts you expect for your Branson bound group.
The Barrington also offers many cost-saving freebies as a guest with us. Our complimentary full hot breakfast includes biscuits, sausage, gravy, scrambled eggs, waffles along with hot coffee, lemonade and tea. For those with a sweet tooth, our hospitality reception area offers an assortment of coffees, cobbler, ice cream and cookies!
Why the Barrington Hotel for your next Branson group vacation?
Whether planning your first group vacation to Branson or your 100th, careful planning and consideration can make all the difference. Factors like entertainment, food, activities and group lodging, to name a few, gives your group the ability to maximize their time, fun and memories made. Our robust offering of complimentary amenities is second to none. The indoor entrances, covered entryway, luggage carts, proximity to shows, shopping, restaurants and attractions gives your Branson group some freedom to do things on their own while providing a sense of safety for everyone. Want to make your next Branson group vacation the best ever? Consider the Barrington Hotel as we’re regularly referred to as Branson best group hotel!
If you’d like to inquire about group rates, reservations or general questions, please call (417) 334-8866 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Branson Travel News
Invisible App Zone